JOURNAL ONKOLOGIE – VERANSTALTUNG
13. - 16. Juni 2019 / Amsterdam, Niederlande
24th Congress of EHA
© Sergii Figurnyi / Fotolia.comThe congress of the European Hematology Association (EHA) offers a program that includes every sub-specialty in hematology, as well as networking opportunities with experts from all around the world.
The EHA Annual Congress is a forum for:
- original unpublished data,
- sharing ideas about hematological innovation, as well as for
- disseminating evidence-based knowledge of primary clinical relevance.
Hematologists and affiliated professionals will be able to:
- Enhance their knowledge of evidence-based approaches to diagnosis and treatment for hematologic diseases.
- Access the latest results on clinical and translational research in hematologic disorders.
- Be updated on emerging innovative techniques, diagnostic tools and risk-assessment strategies in hematology and its subspecialties.
- Communicate, collaborate and network with representatives of a large international audience – medical professionals, national hematology societies, patient groups, medical industry and the media.
- Start abstract submission: January 1, 2019
- Deadline for abstract submission & travel grant applications: March 1, 2019 (23:59 CET)
- Late-breaking submission deadline: May 13 - 16, 2019 (23:59 CEST)
- Deadline early registration fee: May 10, 2019 (23:59 CEST)
1078 GZ Amsterdam
DAS KÖNNTE SIE AUCH INTERESSIEREN: